Treatment for urine leaking and other dysfunctions
Pelvic floor muscle can change due to childbirth, the aging process, or stress. Pelvic floor therapy is appropriate for those with low tone or high tone forms of pelvic floor dysfunction and related pelvic floor muscle pain.
Pelvic floor therapy as a minimally invasive treatment option that should be used as a first-line method for treating various types of pelvic floor dysfunction
Who can benefit from pelvic floor therapy?
- Bladder problems, like urinary urgency or leakage
- Bowel problems, including constipation or pain with bowel movements
- Pregnancy and postpartum changes to the pelvis
- Sexual dysfunction in both males (erectile dysfunction) and females (painful intercourse)
- Women going through menopause
- Burning sensation during urination
- Heavy bleeding during menstruation
- Eating a healthy diet, exercising, and practicing yoga and other relaxation techniques can help improve pelvic health.
- We work on body mechanics, postural training and breathing.
- We help patients to strengthen their abdominal, back and hip muscles so they can move and lift with proper body mechanics.
- We also teach patients to use their diaphragm to breathe correctly, which can improve pelvic floor health.”
Contact us today
If you are in Bridgewater, NJ suffering from pelvic floor muscle dysfunction, request an appointment at Good Hands Physical Therapy with Dr Rahsmi. Many patients have got relief. After 3-4 weeks of treatment. Patients can get the required execercies at home under surveillance.
Our physical therapists are patient-centric and committed to your health, working hard to help you manage and eliminate symptoms.
Don’t neglect any pain or discomfort today. It can turn to bigger problem tomorrow.